After more than six months of rigorous testing, constant improvements and new feature releases, UMapper is rolling into BETA. Thank you for accelerating UMapper’s evolution and helping to make it better!
“It is one of the better map creation tools that I have seen. It excels in the amount of options it gives the user.”
So, what can you do with UMapper?
- Create maps using Microsoft Virtual Earth, Google or OpenStreetMap
- Draw Lines, Points, Polygons, Circles
- Search Wikipedia and Geonames for geo-tagged entries
- Import GPS (.gpx) traces, KML and GeoRSS feeds
In addition, you also can:
- Integrate UMapper into your website via our API
- Share maps on your website, blog or social network
- Resize embedded maps
- Restrict access to your maps or create publicly editable map Wiki’s
- Invite people to edit your maps
- And much more …
If you haven’t visited UMapper lately, you should definitely check out some of the new features we have added. Let us know about features you’d like to see and what we can do better. Most of all, thanks for your support!
The UMapper Team