Yesterday we came across a great post about UMapper by the social media guru Dan Manson in which he gives an in-depth description of our newly released weather template as well as other features. Please read the entire post on Dan’s blog. Here is what Dan thinks about our weather maps:
Creating a UMapper live weather map really is a piece of cake. Just log into UMapper, choose the weather template, zoom in on the area you want to display, save, and copy the resulting code to your blog. Done. Clickable temperature markers show the five-day forecast and US maps have live radar feed too.
We really appreciate everyone who helps spread the word about our service. Here are several of our heroes:
- Google Maps Mania: Make Your Own Google Weather Map
- GIS User: UMapper Rolls Out real-time weather maps with animated radar and more
- Spatial Message to the World: Umapper: an easy way to map local weather [...]
- Free Technology For Teachers: Make Your Own Weather Maps with UMapper
- Directions Magazine: Global Temperatures and Five Day Forecasts on UMapper Weather Maps
- Túnel Carpiano: UMapper añade capa del tiempo
Did we miss anyone? Let us know.